Your University Identification Number (UIN) is on your ODU ID card as well as on your Admission letter.
If you do not have any of those, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://midas.odu.edu
- Select ‘Forgot UIN?’
- Select Student or Non-Credit Student.
- Enter required Personal Information, and current Contact Information.
- If requested, enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Your UIN will be provided.
If you are unable to successfully locate your UIN using this system, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 757.683.5792 or firstname.lastname@example.org.