Your University Identification Number (UIN) is on your ODU ID card as well as on your Admission letter.
If you do not have any of those, please follow these steps:
- If you have a MIDAS account, go to www.leoonline.odu.edu
- Click the 'Enter LEO Online News and Secure Area' link
- Scroll to the bottom of the web page
- Click the 'Enter Secure Area' button
- Enter your MIDAS ID and password to login
- Click the 'Personal Information' link
- Click the 'View University and Midas Indentification Numbers' link
If you are unable to log in using your MIDAS account, please respond so we can troubleshoot further.
If you are a new recently admitted student, please contact the Office of Admissions to retrieve your UIN at 757-683-3685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a past student and do not have a MIDAS account, please contact the Office of the Registrar to retrieve your UIN at 757-683-4425 or email email@example.com.