If you registered for a course, and do not have access to it via Blackboard, there are a few reasons you may still not be able to see it. The following must be true in order for you to see your course in Blackboard:
- The course you have registered for is in the current school session.
- It has been 24 hours since you registered/enrolled for class.
- You have created your MIDAS account and are able to access your email without issue.
- The professor is using Blackboard as an instructional tool for class.
- The professor has made the course available to students.
If these are all true, and you are still unable to view the course, please contact the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com for additional assistance.